Saturday, December 30, 2017

From a Very Tired Mommy


If motherhood was a test, I have failed. My children often catch the cold. Unica is underweight. I get criticised & blamed for every wrong deed my children do. At this point, all I can think of is how I miss my mother. It did not fully hit me how hard she worked for the family, until I became a mother myself. Now, I experienced how the things I do are taken for granted.

Yes, they acknowledged the hardships I went through during pregnancy & childbirth. But let me tell them this, the pregnancy was the easiest phase. Raising two rascals, managing a household, & working full-time are very difficult tasks to take on.

So if you see me make a mistake, or miss something, please be kind. A little help from your end will come a long way. I need all the help I can get. I am struggling.

I may not be able to do this the way my mom did, but somehow I know that along this journey, I will figure out all of this. I will take on the motherhood tests, several times as I can, until I get this right. At the end of the day, I have two lovely rascals who I know will hold me close to their hearts, no matter what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment