Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My first entry

Okay. I don't know what got into me to try blogging. I was never great at writing and web lay-outing. I must be really bored to try this. No, I am not bored. In fact, I have lots of things to do, so many places to go and more people to meet. However, what they say is true, that no matter how crowded a place is, one could still feel lonely. The sad truth is- I am homesick. I miss home terribly.


So there, I'm trying this new thing to distract me and to clear my head of sad thoughts.. and it's working.. for the moment. I was very excited setting up this page. It took me two minutes to think of a title for this blog. I didn't bother much on the layout settings. I did not understand a thing about it anyway. I can always ask my ever reliable brother to assist me on this. After ensuring that my page would look acceptable, I immediately began writing.


I am so proud of me! I just created my blog and wrote my first post!


I can't wait to write my second entry! Till then! :-)

1 comment: